To view this content you need the latest Flash Player



File Your Compliant

Send as much as information as you can. It is your duty to provide maximum evidence that you are the victim of fraud. He/She used you just as a tool for immigration. Your information will enable the Immigration Department and CBSA to take action against
the aggressor easily, so try to provide the maximum information in the first instance. 

Send your complaint immediately after your spouse has left you. Along with your story, down the compliant form our web site ( fill it out and send it to these Offices. If you are still in doubt and need our assistance please feel free to contact us.

1. To Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

365-Laurier West
21 St, Floor
K1A 1L1
Ph: 613-954-1064
Fax: 613-952-5533

2. To Canadian Border Service Agency (CBSA)

Send your complaint in your Province or Nearest Office.
Toll-Free line: 1-888-502-9060
Contact: Media Relations
Canada Border Services Agency

3. Minister of Public Safety, Canada.

This ministry is working for the Safety of Public/ Community.

Safe communities are the products of government, law enforcement agencies, correctional services and citizens working together. PSEPC plays an active role at the heart of that collaboration. We provide national cohesiveness through policy development and research, while also funding local initiatives in communities.

Community safety is best understood as a cycle involving crime prevention, law enforcement and the correctional system. PSEPC works with partner agencies and citizen groups throughout the cycle to help keep your community safe.

Follow Public Safety Canada (@Safety_Canada) on Twitter.

For more information, please visit the website


Scott Bardsley
Office of the Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness
Media Relations
Public Safety Canada
(613) 991-0657
Minister of Public Safety
House of Commons
Ottawa, Canada  K1A 0A6

4. Case Processing Centers

  • a. If you marry out of Canada and sponsored your spouse from out side of Canada, Then send your compliant to:

    Case Processing Centre, Mississauga
    P.O. Box 3000
    Station- A
    L5A 4H4
    Fax: 905-803-7398

  • b. If you married within Canada and sponsored your spouse as within Canada class
    Then send your compliant to:   

    Case processing Centre
    Vegerville, Alberta
    T9C 1WC
    Fax: 780-603-2683

5. To your M.P. (Member Parliament)

Canadian Marriage Fraud Victims’ Society, by Email of your Story.


If you are a victim of the fraud marriage, download the fraud marriage form, fill it out and mail it to us.

Click here to download the authorization form. If you would like to post your story on this website, please download the Authorization form, sign it and mail it to us along with your story.

You can send us your and your spouse's photograph if you want to put them on the site with your story. Photographs can be acceptable both of yours taken together or separately.

If you have any problems downloading or printing any forms, you can email us your fax # or mailing address at and we will fax or mail you the required form.


Click here to download the petition in ENGLISH.

Report a fraud marriage
File a complaint
Laws Against Son/Brother & Father
Dowry Case Victims
Post Your Story
Victim's Story
image Abandoned Brides & Grooms
image View Slide Show
image Audio
image Video
image Photos
image Support Letters

Survey For Politicians & Public

Punjabi Tehlka
Punjab News Online
NRI Radio
Taj Banquet Hall
Pearl Banquet Hall
Beyond Dimensions
This site is designed & maintained by
Beyond Dimensions



Services Offered:
web designing, web development, shopping website, content management website, realtor website, shopping website for jewelers, online application development.
Contact Us at:
+91 98140 57680 (INDIA)
Skype : bsingh_ca
    © 2006 Canadian Marriage Fraud Victims' Society. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy